ORDERING THE NEW MOTORCYCLE SAFETY/AWARENESS LICENSE PLATE FOR YOUR CAR OR TRUCK:
FUNDS FROM YOUR PURCHASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE M/C SAFETY PROGRAM!
If you go to this website: https://eservices.mvd.newmexico.gov/eTapestry/_/, under the Vehicles column:
- Click “Replace My Vehicle Plate”.
- Fill in the information for the vehicle plate you want to replace, click NEXT
- Click “NO” when it asks if you want to replace your current plate
- Use the pull down menu to choose Look Twice for Motorcycles
- A picture of the plate will appear and you will be asked if you need to change your address and contact information. If you do, fill that in. If you don’t, simply click NEXT
- From there it will show you the # plate you will receive and you will move forward from there to pay for the plate. If you don’t go all the way through the process, the plate will be recirculated. You should receive some sort of receipt message.
- You can also find a QR Code on the official License Plate Poster that will take you directly to the site.
Thank you for helping support the NM Motorcycle Safety Program